Tuesday, October 2, 2007

CLICK : The special Award winner is .....



CLICK is a monthly food photography event hosted by Jungalbandi. Since this is their inaugural theme, they have a special award. The first five people to post entries will be part of a lucky draw.

I was houred when Bee asked me if I could get my daughter pick the lucky one from the draw. Since the day I got the mail and I told her that she has to do this, she has been so trilled and excited about this.

When I finally got her doing this, she picked up a paper which had Anita on it. Now Anita has become her favorite. She was asking me when Anita akka will come home. I said it was Anita Aunty and I might have to ask her when she will be coming down!

Well, thanks Bee and Jai for this fun event. My daughter enjoyed it a lot.

10 comments:

bee said...

woohoo!! thank you, darling anjana.

Manisha said...

Anjana, you are a sweetheart! Hugs to you!

Rajitha said...

anjana..u are such a cutie!

Kajal said...

WOW........You are cute and charming girl my dear.:)

Padmaja said...

Anjana You are one little amazing girl do u know that!!
I have been visiting your mom's blog but never yours, sorry sweetie but from now on i will check your blog everyday to see your amazing creations!!
Keep up the great work!!

Anita said...

Anjana:
I will surely plan to visit you! :-D You are such a sweetheart. And you must plan to visit too - we will go and see the Red Fort together, okay?
Anita Akka
(akka sounds so much better too!)

Bharathy said...

Srivalli....what a sweet daughter you have...!!!Hugs to anjana!..

love her attitude to blog at this young age...cute..paintings too!!
Hugs again,sweety!!:)

Prajusha said...

anjana.
you r so cute and beautiful.beautiful paintings.

bee said...

happy diwali, darling.

Srivalli said...

Thank you for the wishes Bee..